Saturday, June 14, 2008

Computer is fried

And slightly crispy. And HP Colombia won't fix it because it appears to be a hardware problem and they don't fix hardware problems for HP's that were "made in America - China". So, it looks like I have to send it back to the US. Fortunately it is still under warrenty. It appears to be the hard drive which really pisses me off since a hard drive shouldn't fail after 8 months and I'm seriously considering never buying HP again after this experience. Love the tech but it's no good if it breaks down and I hate all the pre-loaded crap that HP saw fit to put on the laptop.

Anyway, it looks like I'll have a surrogate computer for the meantime which will serve. Because I can't live without a computer. That would just be...uncivilized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position