Sunday, February 13, 2005

Clarifying Geneva

It appears that I was less than clear yesterday. So this brief message is intended to shed light on the issue.

I am leaving for Geneva on Wednesday evening for a three day UN conference on refugees and migration. It's for school. I am going with a bunch of classmates, although we're all traveling seperately. To save costs, Real World and I agreed to share a hostel room. It's cheap and I agreed to it in January. Now, I find myself not really wanting to room with her for obvious reasons, but will for equally obvious reasons.

I am not, repeat, not going to Geneva with the Prototype. My attitude would be entirely different if I was. I am, however, going to see a movie with her in about 30 minutes.

To sum up: Time spent with Prototype is time well spent. Time spent with Real World is time wasted (as of this moment).

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position