Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Here's an interesting link

Ever wanted to see where you compared to the candidates on the actual issues? Click here and you can take a survey which then links your choices to the candidates positions.

I should warn you though, that the Iran question is a bit of a false construction since Hillary is clearly hawkish and if you select of dovish answer, it still says that Hillary supports that position. That being said, after you take the survey you can compare the positions of each candidate and judge for yourselves.

I found it interesting that my results said I favored Edwards 1st and Romney last. In fact, about the only thing Romney and I agree on is Stem Cell Research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position