Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hillary and the Truth

Holy carp. I can't believe I missed this article back in January. Did anyone realize that in 1995, when she met Sir Edmund Hillary, the famous explorer who scaled Everest, she actually told him that she was named after him? Which would have been ever so cute except that Hillary they Explorer became famous 6 years after Hill came to this earth. What kind of maniacal liar do you have to be to just make shat up like that on the spot?

I guess that explains why she seems to think that she's leading in the popular vote count. But then again, in Hill's little world, no vote for Obama counts and every vote for her counts twice. Somebody slap me with a salmon fish. America has gone from dumb to dumber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position