Friday, August 06, 2004

Last timesheet signed, sealed, and delivered

Well, that's it. I'm finally done. No more paralegaling for me, at least not until school starts. I have to say that I have mixed feelings about leaving. I've been working with a rare group of excellence and it is sad to know that our relationships will change from this point on. Still, i'm very happy to be leaving this job. I've had enough of it.

Today, my co-workers suprised me with a cake and a card. Very touching. Even my manager brought me a little card and some chocolates. This really was a very nice place to work. Too bad the work was just not right for me.

Still, I feel like i've made some very dear friends here.

Sensei, Metro, Broadway - I am very lucky to know each of you.

Now it's time for a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position