Friday, August 13, 2004

Ouch

Wednesday, we went to some science museum that, with the exception of the Otters (who were doing Otter things), was mostly not that interesting to the likes of me. It's geared toward children, for the most part. Later, I cooked a Duck with an orange-ginger glaze that was superbly delicious. I only wish there had been two of them.

Yesterday, we went to the beach in the AM. Apparently, I'm not very good about putting suntan lotion on or it mostly washed off in the ocean, because I have some very burnt shoulders and back.

Last night, I made 6 pizzas from scratch, as my other sister and her family came over for dinner. I was so exhausted that I went to sleep at 10:30. Yikes!

Today, I think we're going to see The Bourne Supremecy in the afternoon and then were going out to dinner. I have to run some errands as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dummie! guess who. they now have colored sunscreen for babies so you can see where the sunscreen is. d to da g

10:14 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Thanks for the review of the anonymous science museum. I'll be sure to stop in and check out the otter exhibit.

Ever hear that Denis Leary bit about how we only care about the cure animals?

"What are you?"
"I'm an otter!"
"And what do you do?"
"I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands!"
"Aww... you may go. And what are you?"
"Uh... I'm a cow."
"Get on the fucking truck, buddy."

Be sure to let us know how tasty and delicious the Bourne Supremacy is.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Soph! and I just wanted to let you know that we're so damn bored we couldn't wait for you to tell us more. Thanks, for entertaining us from afar. Your count down day is coming soon. Fishes, pizzas & a duck, what happened to the burrito(s).

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position