Friday, January 27, 2006

Quick hits

Ann Coulter...still an arrogant ho.

...I'm really enjoying this story. Can't keep 'em out no matter how much money we spend. Reminds me of a story I heard about an enterprising Colombian cocaine trafficker that built a 2-man submarine to carry 2 tons of Bogota Bullion northward. The Colombian military found the sub, but the point remains - there's a market, you can't stop it.

...Finally, the Econ slammed to a halt, or did it? There will be considerable debate about the impact of Katrina on the growth numbers, but one thing is clear: the combination of natural disasters, poor management (Ford Motor), globalization, high energy costs, and skyrocket Federal debt are raising a ton of warning flags. Personally, this is going to work out well for me since I'll be out of the US when the recession kicks in. So, after the housing crash, I should be looking to buy in the US and won't have to purchase property at exorbitant prices. But for the millions of American's not as fortunate as I, better start saving now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position