Thursday, September 30, 2004

Mr. Jiff, Mr. Skippy, get your asses over here!

I realized I had not had any peanut butter since I left the States, so I went out and got some today. Now, I didn't go to the megastore because I didn't have the time, so I ended up getting some generic UK brand. It was a little odd, so say the least. It definately tasted like peanut butter, but not a delightful as the American brands I'm used to. I'm going to have to hunt out the good stuff.

Last night I was up really late, not because I had to finish my paper, however. In fact, in the recorded history of my life, this is the first time I've ever finished two papers a week before they were due. Now, I must confess, I did delete one word from my Intro paper this morning, but that's not exactly what I'd call a major revision. Anyway, back to the story, I was up really late last night because I was reading Billy Clint's book. It got really interesting at about 1 AM because he started talking about Monica Lewinsky. Riviting stuff. I couldn't put it down until almost 5, which wouldn't have been a great problem since I could sleep in to 12. BUT, the law firm I interviewed at on Monday called at 10 am to schedule a 2nd interview. So, good news on that front, but it ruined my sleep schedule.

Therefore, since I am very tired, I think after class (about 830) I'm going to head to bed and then get up at 2 to watch or listen to the Presidential debate. My sleep schedule is screwed up right now anyway and I'm desperate to hear what Kerry has to say to Mr. Bush.

At any rate, I gotta run. Somehow I lost my student ID on Monday night (which is an extreme rarity for me - I never lose important stuff), so I have to go get another one and then go to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position