Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dearth of Posts

Sorry about the dearth of posts. I'm very busy with work and moving/wedding arrangements, so I don't have a lot of time to post. Hopefully, this will be rectified soon.

Anyway, I couldn't resist passing along this story about Pat Robertson's latest missive. I'm not sure which is more impressive:

- that Robertson is aware that Europe's birth rate is declining
- that Robertson is aware of Jean-Paul Sartre
- or that Robertson has, once again, expressed blatant racism with his mix of religious-radicalism.

Two money quotes:

1. "Studies that I have read indicate that having babies is a sign of a faith in the future. You know, unless you believe in the future, you're not going to take the trouble of raising a child, educating a child, doing something. If there is no future, why do it? Well, unless you believe in God, there's really no future. "

I'll translate: "Clearly then, all Europeans are God-less sinners who have little belief in the future and are all convinced that we'll all go down in a ball of flames when US-fueled global warming drowns us like in Waterworld."

2. "Europe is right now in the midst of racial suicide because of the declining birth rate."

Translation: "Because whites in Europe don't have enough children, they have to import colored people from the Middle East and Asia to provide labor, which is diluting their racial purity and risks the disappearance of the true master race. Heil Himmler!"

There are very few people in this world that I wish death upon. But evil disinformation bastards like Robertson head the list. What we need right here is some of that Samuel L.:

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position