Thursday, May 31, 2007

Truly Frightening

From the Dallas Morning News:

What's more, there is not much real give in the administration's policies. True, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and other American diplomats met Memorial Day weekend with the Iranians in Baghdad (a good first move but limited, since the Iranians have most of the power because of our incredible stupidity in Iraq). But by all reports, President Bush is more convinced than ever of his righteousness.

Friends of his from Texas were shocked recently to find him nearly wild-eyed, thumping himself on the chest three times while he repeated "I am the president!" He also made it clear he was setting Iraq up so his successor could not get out of "our country's destiny."

......................

This reminds me, when I get home, I´m going to thump my chest three times and repeat, "I am the man!" just to put my wife in her place.

(This would be funny if it weren´t so, so scary.)

(Note to self: Don´t elect kindergartners to the presidency.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position