Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Almost there

I haven't been writing much lately (obviously) essentially because:

a) I'm reaching fullblown exhaustion from my work schedule
b) I get to work at 5:45 in the morning and my brain doesn't even begin to function until 8 which is when other people arrive, making it difficult to write, and;
c) this job makes one feel like a drunken monkey and everyone knows drunken monkeys aren't very good writers
d) see A, B, and C

At any rate, as this is my last week of work and I depart for Colombia on Saturday evening, I should resume me previous era of profligacy shortly. So, within the next week, any lingering readers should expect a return to cultural observations, international politics, and, to a lesser extent, personal narratives about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position