Monday, February 11, 2008

Last day on the job...

...and they inflict a 2 hour staff meeting on me. Nothing like the last stab in the eye.

Should be starting my 2 new jobs (NGOs) this week or next monday at the latest. Still negotiating the details but the need is fairly urgent and everything looks like a go, so that's a good thing. These jobs mean more responsibility on more interesting projects with actual work to be done, so that's a good thing. Plus I'll be my own boss, can organize my own schedule, and will have the ability to work from home when I want to (aka - won't be a slave to anyone's schedule).

I'll put more information up when things are official.

UPDATE: There is a God. Staff meeting cancelled. There was much rejoicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position