Sunday, December 12, 2004

Confused

I don't even know where to start. Friday night was incredible. I met the Real Deal at Covent Garden. We went for drinks and then that turned into a desire for food. After some walking, we found a nice, romantic french restaurant. Of course, they were booked solid, so the maitre d' told us to go to the pub across the street, have a drink and he would come get us when our table is ready. Very agreeable indeed.

So we went to the pub, had a drink, and soon enough our table was ready. They led us to a back corner in the basement, very intimate, very private. Dinner stretched on forever, although neither one of us realized it. Finally, they told us that they needed us to leave because they wanted our table for someone else! Next up: clubbing at The End.

The Real Deal is very much into House music and she knew about this club in the area. So, after unsuccessfully trying to find it, we stopped into a posh pub and had a drink. The bartender knew where to go, so he gave us good directions. Eventually we made it to the club, but it wasn't that stellar. The music was something you might find in a rave - in other words, you needed to be on some kind of speed to really get into it.

So, we went next door to another club and the music was much better. We danced and just had fun (too much fun) until about 4 or so in the morning. Finally we left and I took her to her bus. It took me a long time to get home, but I eventually stumbled in at five.

Yesterday was a totally wasted day, but one thing did happen that worked out in my favor. The Real Deal had given me her mobile to hold and I never gave it back to her. It was unintentional, but it just means that I get to see her today instead of having to wait a week. I was pretty pleased about that.

Real World called me yesterday to get the scoop (she's rooting for me/us) which I thought was nice. However, she told me that she now has blue hair. Can't wait to see that. I'm carrying my digital camera with me everywhere I go these days. As soon as I manage to snap a pic of her, it will go up.

Today has worked out for the worst possible scenario. The Real Deal told me that she's not ready for a "relationship" and won't be until she knows where she's going and what she's doing with her life. I'm disappointed and confused right now. So we agreed to be friends, but I really don't know if there is a possibility for more down the road. I'll discuss this more in length when I have more time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know...I think the fact that she has THOUGHT about being with you is a very good sign.

I'd say stick around for a little while, keep yourself in her life, and it'll all fall neatly into place.

Good luck!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position