Saturday, March 12, 2005

Last day of the term

It's 6:50 in the morning and I'm up and working on school. Something is terribly wrong here.

I've been working my ass off the last couple days and things seem to be falling into place. I'm on target to finish everything by this afternoon (if this stupid fucking internet would allow me to open an email and print my paper, that is) which means I get to go out tonight and do some hell raising. There is much rejoicing.

I still have yet to make a decision as to how to proceed, but after talking to the Prototype last night, I think that I'm probably going to try to finish this program in July. Instead of pushing things off, it seems to make more sense to try to finish it early because then I would have more options:

1. Stay and work
2. Backpack Europe
3. Go to the US
4. Go elsewhere

Assuming I can pull it off, I think this is what I shall do. Of course, now it means scrambling to get things organized next week, but hey, what's wrong with the last minute?

Ok, 7 hours and counting to exam time. Must study more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position