Saturday, October 30, 2004

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub

Went clubbing again last night. Same club as last week. Some girl I met there last week said she would be back again last night, but she wasn't. That was ok because it was a club full of nice girls. I had a great time. Got home at 7 am, so I'm working in the right direction. Last week it was 730...

Today I'm doing mindless chores like laundry and cleaning. Later, a friend in my house is celebrating his birthday. Everyone is cooking up food for all to share. Not sure what I'm going to cook yet. Plus I'm not sure how long I can stay. I'm going to a halloween party with a girl I met last night and that clearly trumps the house party.

Interesting news on the election front. bin Laden has showed up again and he's talking about the US election. Not sure what impact this is going to have but it's already prompted to Bush admin to suggest that Kerry should stop attacking Bush for 12 hours "to give the American people time to absorb this new information". What a bunch of shite. Kerry should step up his attacks because if Bush had been on the ball and actually gotten bin Laden in Tora Bora, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Political Favorites
Guilty Pleasures
Sports
Friends
My Global Position